I will say, one thing I love about being back on a like window manger (), is that workspaces (or tags) are per-monitor instead of being shared.

Day 4 of

I've added so many patches to my fork lol

I think after I add the sway-pointer-constraints patch, my desktop will effectively be complete.

So far so good though. Most games work, just won't capture my mouse (Which is what the patch is for) =P

On the downside, because of how heavy my fork is of dwl, I'll probably never be able to re-master with upstream. But oh well

Day 2 of

Really need to find a wayland-native terminal, as i've been using the terminal lol.

Other than that, everything is going fine, and now I got a script that sets up the environment variables and all that jazz.

Not a big fan of the someblocks program, as I think the 1 second minimum delay is a bit too long of a delay. So I might make another Perl script for updating the status bar.

The fun part will come from generic-fying the desktop monster i've made so it can run on any machine. So far it's just a meson build script with a butt-load of subprojects and relies on running stuff out of the builddir. (Yes, I converted 's build system to meson, did the same thing with back then too)